Should you try a new size?
- Does your nipple rub sides of tunnel, to the point of causing discomfort?
- Do you see excessive areola being pulled into tunnel?
- Do you see any redness?
- Is your nipple or areola turning white?
- Do you feel unexpressed milk after pumping?
Did you know?
- Pressing breast shields too hard could block milk ducts.
- Your breast shield size will depend on your breast tissue and skin elasticity.
- When you apply vacuum pressure, your nipple size could change.
- Your breast shield size could change over the duration of your pumping experience.
- You may even need a different size per breast.
Find the right breastshield size for you:
PersonalFit Breastshields are available in five different sizes:
- S (21 mm)
- M (24 mm)
- L (27 mm)
- XL (30 mm)
- XXL (36 mm)