Chicco KidFit 2-in-1 Belt-Positioning Booster Seat
Head and Shoulders Above the Rest!
The IIHS Best Bet KidFit® Booster is designed with 10 positions of DuoGuard® protection for the way kids grow. With height adjustment from the waist—instead of at the neck—KidFit® offers both head and torso protection throughout every stage.
Built for Protection, Stability, and Comfort
KidFit® is equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® one-pull tightener to stabilize the seat for easy in/out and keep it secured when unoccupied. Belt guides make it easy to position the vehicle seat belt and integrated side wings are lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection.
A contoured ErgoBoost® seat with double foam padding provides comfort and support in all the right places, and a 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic the vehicle seat position. The backrest is also removable to create a backless booster for older children.
Convenient and Roadtrip-Ready
Two dishwasher-safe cup holders fold out of the way when empty and are easy to remove for cleaning. All fabrics, including armrest covers, are removable and machine-washable.
- DuoGuard® head and torso protection with 10 positions
- Premium LATCH connectors with SuperCinch® one-pull tightener
- ErgoBoost® contoured seat with double foam padding
- Removable, machine-washable seat pad, cushions, and armrest covers
- 2 dishwasher-safe cup holders are easy to remove and fold away to save space
- Integrated side wings lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic vehicle seat position
- Easy-to-use vehicle belt guides
- Backrest is removable to create a backless booster for older children
The KidFit® is designed for children who are at least 3 years of age, between 38-57 inches tall, between 30-100 pounds in high-back mode and 40-110 pounds in backless mode, and can sit relatively still in the same seated position throughout the car ride..
Care and Maintenance
Hand wash fabrics using mild soap and water, or machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent; hang to dry. The foam insert may be hand rinsed; hang to dry. For plastic parts, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. Do not use bleach on fabric, foam or plastic parts.