Coby Divo Multi-functional Baby Dining High Chair
The baby dining chair is very suitable for the baby’s small body that is still growing and developing. It allows the baby to sit comfortably and safely, and can help the baby develop good eating habits and enjoy the fun of eating.
Divo Dinning Chair suitable for age 6 – 72 months
The baby dining chair not only allows the baby to exercise the ability to eat independently, cultivates the baby’s good eating habits, but also exercises the baby’s fingers.
The most important thing about the ability to grasp is to help your baby learn to sit. Babies generally learn to stand up at 3 months and sit up at 6 months. The process from turning over to sitting is also the process of spine growth and development. Babies who cannot sit up fully indicate that the spine is still weak and needs good protection.
The baby of three months begins to add supplementary food gradually. Choose the baby dining chair to adjust the backrest separately.
The half-lying angle helps protect the baby’s undeveloped spine, and it can easily and safely help the baby adapt to the transition process of “adding supplementary food-eating by yourself” ☺️
What are the benefits of baby trying a dining chair?
1. Cultivate the baby’s ability to eat independently
2. Cultivate baby’s table manners
3. It is safer to eat with the baby chair
- Adjust the height of the dining chair in 5 levels
- Adjust the inclination of the backrest in 3 levels
- Adjust the dinner plate in 3 levels
- Adjust the pedals in 3 levels
Non-toxic material BPA Free
- Noble PU leather cushion
- Safe, durable and stable
- Horseshoe foot Good Stability can support weight up to 30kg
- Easy to fold without taking up space
- Double plate
- Easy to clean
- Moves when you need it to Four wheels that lock for stability and unlock for smooth mobility
- 5-point seat belt