Suitable for babies aged 5 months onwards. Consists of primary feeding spoon, secondary feeding spoon, and cup spoon.
PP material (PC free), BPA free, sterilise-safe.
Primary feeding spoon
- For babies at 5-6 months
- A baby will tend to put its tongue against spoons put into its mouth and not close its lips tightly
- The front tip shape is designed to hold down the baby’s tongue
- Optimum spoon thickness ensures food doesn’t spill out baby’s mouth when editing
Secondary feeding spoon
- For babies at 7-8 months
- Baby’s feeding portions gets larger, and shifts from paste-type to more solid food
- Spoon size is larger to fit the baby’s increasing food intake
- Appropriate thickness of spoon allows baby to close its lips tightly
- For babies at 8-9 months
- Cup design spoon trains the baby to close its lips tightly when eating
- Deep spoon trains the baby to drink
- Special shape is designed to feed in different positions with different portions