4) Step 2 – When baby is able to chase and follow (around 18 months+), let him/her start using asst. toilet with handle and the step together.
5) Step 3 – When baby is able to walk smoothly, you could let him/her using toilet alone, supporting by asst. toilet without handle and the step.
6) Comparison in toilet trainer
Smaller opening allows the child to position his/her legs forward for easier usage and cleaning.
7) Comparison in asst. toilet with step
9) Step – 27mm higher then current model which is an ideal height for