Dr Brown’s : Options+ Glass Wide Neck Twin Bottle 150ml/270ml [NEW Version]
Your options have never been better with Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Options+ Narrow Baby Bottle. From nipple to base, the Options+ Bottle makes for a comfortable feeding experience.
The Dr. Brown’s® Options+™ Narrow and Wide-Neck bottles, the internal vent system has gotten an enhanced update. It brings back features from our Original Bottle but still allows you to remove the internal vent system when baby’s feeding develops, making it the best of both bottles!
- Dr. Brown’s Options Bottles feature a unique, convertible design that can be used with or without the venting system
- Includes 2 bottles
- Venting system grows with your baby and helps reduce instances of colic, spit-ups, and gas
- Helps preserve vitamins C, A, and E
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Made in USA
- Grip Collar: Divots throughout the new collar help you get a good grip for simpler twisting and untwisting.
- Easy-Off Cap: A finger-sized indentation on the cap lets you pop it off with one hand while holding your hangry baby with the other.Regardless of all the great new features, both the Narrow and Wide-Neck bottles’ internal vent system works the same – and is still the only one of its kind on the market.And it has all the same benefits for baby. Benefits like:
- Clinically Proven to Reduce Colic
Symptoms of colic can be reduced by Dr. Brown’s bottle. That’s thanks to the internal vent system, which channels air away from the contents of the bottle and eliminates negative pressure – which means no air in baby’s belly and less feeding problems. The plus? It also helps decrease spit-up, burping and gas.
2. Preserves Nutrients
Because air is channeled away from the milk or formula, it also reduces the impact air has on the contents of the bottle. Thus, nutrients like vitamins C, A, & E are better preserved – so more goes to your little one with each feeding.
3. Offers a Feeding Experience Similar to Breastfeeding
Because Dr. Brown’s bottles eliminate negative pressure, liquid can steadily flow from the nipple. When baby sucks from the bottle it opens the flow, much like breastfeeding. This helps make switching back and forth between bottle and breastfeeding a breeze. And with the new Wide-Neck nipple, you’ll have the perfect breastfeeding bottle.
But the Narrow bottle also offers a more breastfeeding-like experience. The unique manufacturing process makes the nipple flow rate between same-level nipples, well, the same, so baby knows what to expect each time.
4. Helps with Happy Sleeping™
A gassy baby isn’t going to settle easily – and feeding time can trigger an upset tummy. The type of bottle you use can be a cause of air getting into baby’s belly but not with Dr. Brown’s. Our bottle is fully vented, which reduces gas and reflux, helping baby go down better at naptime and bedtime.