Dr Brown’s : Options+ Wide Neck Silicone Bottle Teat/Nipple [NEW Version]
The breast-like shape encourages a proper latch for a more natural bottle feeding experience. Designed alongside medical professionals, the correctly contoured nipple shape and high-grade, soft silicone offer a more comfortable feeding experience and help to avoid nipple confusion. Perfect for switching from breast to bottle and back again!
Together with the anti-colic internal vent system, the wide-neck nipple gives baby vacuum-free feeding clinically proven to reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas, better preserves nutrients, and aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep. While our bottle works best with the vent system, it’s great to have options when baby’s feeding develops. Just remove the vent and the feeding experience is similar to most nipple-vented bottles.
- Fits Dr. Brown’s Options+ Wide-Neck bottles.
- Dishwasher (top rack) and sterilizer safe.
- BPA free.
- Breast-like shape encourages proper latch for natural feeding experience
- Correctly contoured nipple shape and soft silicone give comfortable feeding experience and helps avoid nipple confusion
- Perfect for switching from breast to bottle and back again
- Suggested age range may vary depends on baby’s preferred flow rate
Level 1 – for feeding newborns:
Level 2 – for feeding infants aged 3 months+;
Level 3 – for feeding infants aged 6 months+:
Level 4 – for more aggressive feeders ( 9 months )
Y-Cut – faster flow for thicker liquids.
Not suitable for Dr Brown’s Wide Neck Options Bottle