Graco : 4Ever All-in-One Convertible Car Seat
Graco’s 4Ever All-in-One Car Seat, in Cameron, gives you 10 years with one car seat. It’s comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from rear-facing in a harness for your infant (4 – 40 lbs.) to a forward-facing, five-point harness seat (20 – 65 lbs.) to a high-back, belt-positioning booster (30 – 100 lbs.) to a backless, belt-positioning booster (40 – 120 lbs.). For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The six-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight™ LATCH system with one-second attachment makes installation easy. It’s the only seat that truly goes from baby to booster!
- This four-in-one car seat gives you 10 years of use! It seamlessly transforms from rear-facing in a harness for your infant (4 – 40 lbs.), to a forward-facing harness car seat (20 – 65 lbs.), to a high-back, belt-positioning booster (30 – 100 lbs.), to a backless, belt-positioning booster (40 – 120 lbs.). It’s the only seat around that can take your child from baby to booster!
- Six-position recline adjusts to fit and keep your growing child comfortable; it’s comfy for them and convenient for you.
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured.
- One-hand, 10-position headrest makes it easy to give your growing child a proper fit for optimal safety
- Graco’s exclusive InRight LATCH attachment provides an easy, one-second LATCH attachment with an audio-click cue to help ensure secure installation.
- The 4Ever is side-impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in five-point harness system.
- The all-in-one car seat is engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213. This standard includes New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) with peak crash force approximately two times the car seat standard, Extreme Car Interior Temperatures and Side Impact Tested.
- The washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the harness.
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of smart utility.
- Integrated harness storage compartment holds the harness straps that are not in use while in the belt-positioning booster mode for a simple transition back to harness mode.
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps parents find the right position for accurate installation and optimum safety.
- Plush inserts keep your child comfortable on your many journeys together.
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact energy management.
- Two integrated cup holders keep your child’s drinks close at hand.
- Cameron fashion: If you’re looking for a smart, gender-neutral style for your child, look no further than the Cameron fashion. Black, charcoal, light gray and white solids come together for a look that’s timeless and cool.