Recaro : Monza Nova Evo Seatfix Car Seat (3 Years to 12 Years)
The perfect secondary car seat for your child! The child car seat Monza Nova by Recaro is reduced to the essential and thus suitable as a secondary car seat for children at the age of three to twelve years.
[ Description ]
The child car seat Monza Nova by Recaro is reduced to the essential and thus suitable as a secondary car seat for children at the age of three to twelve years.
– Group/ weight category: Group 2/3
– Suitable for children weighing 15 to 36 kg
– Age suitability: from 3 to 12 years
Conforms to the norm:
The integrated SeatFix connection creates a safe connection between your car and the Recaro child car seat Monza Nova Evo SeatFix. To this end, the Isofix hooks simply have to be connected with the Isofix anchor points in your car. The tried and tested Recaro Advanced Side Protection System reduces the forces that occur in case of a side impact.
Monza Nova’s headrest can be adjusted in 11 different height levels and thus adapts perfectly to the current developmental stage of your child and accompanies him or her until a child car seat is no longer required. The most comfortable foam used for this car seat comes from the motor industry, guarantees highest seating comfort and supplies your child with maximum safety and support. Furthermore, the Air Circulation System provides optimum ventilation and regulates the climate in your child’s car seat even on longer rides in the car.
[ Details ]
– Perfect secondary child car seat
– Integrated SeatFix connection
– Recaro Advanced Side Protection – energy absorbers reduce impact force
– Perfect seating ergonomics due to ventilated foam
– Recaro Air Circulation System (ACS) – contributes to maximum comfort due to optimum air circulation
– 11-fold height adjustable headrest
– Weight: 6.1 kg
– External dimensions: 56 x 45-54 x 67-86 cm