Spectra : S1/M1/S9 Plus Double Pump with Spectra Handsfree Cup
Spectra : Spectra S1 Electric Double Breastpump ( Package 1 )
What features does the Spectra S1 have?
Finally, the S1 Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump with inbuilt rechargeable battery is available. Providing all the features of the S2, with the addition of an inbuilt rechargeable battery. This means that you are now able to benefit from the efficiency, power and performance of a hospital grade breast pump, without compromising on portability.
-Closed system – hygienic for you and baby
-Night light & timer
-Everything you need for double pumping
-Powerful, adjustable suction
-Letdown mode and fully adjustable program to best suit your body
-Inbuilt rechargeable battery
Spectra: Spectra M1 Electric Double Breast Pump ( Package 2 )
What features does the Spectra M1 have?
Double-sided pumping – do yourself a favour and double pump – saves so much time and most mums find they do get more milk this way. The M1 comes with everything you need to double pump.
Letdown mode – switch with a touch to the letdown mode, which is a light, quick mode designed to speed the start of milkflow, just the way a baby does. This may not be an important feature for a new mum, but if you have an older baby or are going back to work, a letdown mode really helps.
Easy adjustment of cycle speed & suction strength – touch button controls allow you to adjust suction strength and cycle with one touch. As you increase the suction, the speed will slow down.
Inbuilt rechargeable battery – yes, we know you love this feature. Use your M1 while plugged into mains, or just use it wherever you like from its inbuilt rechargeable battery.
Portability – lovely and compact, you will find the M1 easy to transport and store.
Closed system – like all Spectra breast pumps, the M1 has a closed system, which means that there is no way for milk to get into the pump motor. Milk particles in the pump motor can lead to the growth of mould and is a potential source of virus transmission.
Spectra : Spectra 9 Plus Double Breast Pump ( Package 3 )
What features does the Spectra 9 Plus have?
- The Spectra 9 Plus comes with a complete double kit so you can double pump – pumping both breasts at once saves so much time, which as a busy mum trying to find time to express, you will really appreciate. Double pumping also ramps up levels of prolactin (the milk producing hormone) in your blood, so is better for supporting milk supply.
- The Spectra 9 Plus has a nozzle for each milk collection kit, making it easy to swap from single to double pumping. Just attach a milk collection kit to both nozzles if you will be double pumping, or if you only want to single pump, you can just close off the second nozzle.
- Letdown mode – switch with a touch to the letdown mode, which is a light, quick mode designed to speed the start of milkflow, just the way a baby does. This will get you expressing faster and help your body get on board with the job of expressing milk.
- Easy adjustment of cycle speed & suction strength – touch button controls allow you to adjust suction strength and cycle with one touch. As you increase the suction, the speed will slow down
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery – yes, we know you love this feature. Use your Spectra 9 Plus while plugged into mains, or just use it wherever you like from its inbuilt rechargeable battery.
- LCD display so you can easily see where you’re at with vacuum and cycle settings. There’s a battery indicator so you know how much charge you have left on the battery AND there’s a timer so you can keep track of how long you’ve been expressing.
- The Spectra 9 Plus is our most portable pump – lightweight and slimline, it will slip easily into your handbag. If you are a busy mum running around after kids or needing to pump on the go, then you will love being able to hang the Spectra 9 Plus from your wrist or around your neck, team the pump with a handsfree pumping bra (to hold the breast shields in place handsfree) and pump on the run!
- Closed system – like all Spectra breast pumps, the Spectra 9 Plus has a closed system, which means that there is no way for milk to get into the pump motor. Milk particles in the pump motor can lead to the growth of mould and is a potential source of virus transmission.
- As always with Spectra breast pumps, the Spectra 9 Plus has high performance vacuum with maximum suction of 300mmHg.
- Slow-flow teats are suitable for newborn feeding
Spectra Handsfree Cup Set
Effective pumping !
– Both your hands are free to multi task while pumping.
– An economical solution through full compatibility with SpectraBreast Pump products.
Pump whenever, wherever
-You can save time at home by pumping while breastfeeding.
– You can pump in the office with your clothes on as Handsfree fits into your underwear.
-You can pump in public where there is no personal space.
What’s included :-
2 x HandsFree Cups
2 x HandsFree Tunnel (28mm)
2 x Valve Based with Back flow Protector
2 x Silicone Valve
2 x Shaft Based (Alternative Connector)
2 x Silicone Tubing
How to Use :-
1. Tilting if the breast shield may lead to leakage of breastmilk. Please sit up straight while pumping to ensure the breast shield does not tilt.
2. It is important to find the maximum vacuum level that is comfortable for you as pumping at uncomfortably high vacuum level may cause pain and hinder your milk flow.
3. To determine your own maximum vacuum level, use the vacuum level and cycle speed controllers buttons on the breast pump to increase the intensity until pumping feels slightly uncomfortable ( not painful), then decrease the intensity slightly.
4. On average, a typical expressing session goes for 10 – 15 minutes, but this is just a guide and may vary for each individual.
5. Upon completion of pumping, do not just pull away the breast shield in its sealed state, but instead turn off the power first and remove the breast shield slowly by breaking the seal between your breast and the breast shield with your finger.