Sweet Heart Paris Baby Car Seat CS363 ( 0m – 4 Years )
Upgrading your status to a parent is one of the most beautiful experiences one can have. It is however, not an easy task. As a parent you would certainly want the best for your precious child, for their health and their temperament. We adults have safety belts in our car to protect ourselves. However, toddlers are often vulnerable to hazards when you let them sit on adult seats. The seatbelt just wouldn’t safe them from accidents. This is when car seats come in handy. Sweet Heart Paris Carseat CS363 is probably what you should consider buying for your little ones.
*ECE R44/04 regulations.
In most countries, the approval for sale of child safety seats depends on the manufactures being able to demonstrate that is has passed various safety tests.In Europe, the manufacturers of child seats must employ an accredited laboratory to demonstrate that the seat complies with the requirements of regulation 44, version 04, devised by European Economic Commission, EEC (a dependent institution of the United Nations):RegulationEEC R44/04or ECE R44/04. In other countries such as the US, Canada and Australia there are similar regulations.
Analysis of the safety of child seat demanded by the the European regulations includes:
- A frontal collision test at 50km/hr., to measure the movement and the forces exerted of the child’s body (head, neck, chest…).
- A rear-end collision test at 30km/hr.
- Various tests on the harness buckle of the seat harnessto test whether it is easily opened after an accident while at the same time ensuring that under normal conditions is is not easily opened by a child.
- An analysis of the design of the seat to guarantee there are no sharp edges or rigid parts that are not padded.
- A study of the seat straps or harness, to check that it can be easily and safely adjusted to the body of children of varying weight and height.
- As well as other demands, such as the behavior the materials from which the seat is made during a fire, the resistance of the metallic parts to corrosion and the toxicity of it’s components…
About‘Sweet Heart Paris’
‘Sweet Heart Paris’ with our holding brand vision, ‘Growing With You’ is to bring the growth of each child close together with the loved ones giving them the greatest memories and miraculous moments of life growth and it is the inspiration of our products creation and goals.
‘Sweet Heart Paris’ has a wide range of products which are chosen with great care and cautious to ensure the quality, design and features are trendy yet practical and compromises of great qualities to give the very best of products to our consumer and their beloved children.
There are no reviews yet.