Tommee Tippee : UV Steriliser And Dryer
All parents want to protect their little ones, that’s why our sterilisers are designed to kill viruses* and 99.9% of bacteria. UV light is a safe and dry method of sterilising which kills 99.9% of harmful germs without using heat, steam or harsh chemicals. You can rest assured that it sterilises those hard to reach areas, getting rid of germs that may linger in bottles, teats, breast pumps and other accessories even after thorough washing.
- All in one solution – sterilise, dry and storage. Easy to use
- Kills 99.9% of harmful germs, including Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E.coli, Enterococcus faecalis, Staphylococcus aureus and Aspergillus brasilienis
- 4 modes of use – sterilise only( 30,45min) , dry only(30,40,45min), auto (60min for dry and sterilise), store (with 2hour re-sterilise cycle)
- Dry and sterile 6 bottles in 60 minutes
- Large LED screen indicate how long is left in a cycle
- Using PTC ceramic heater, drying at about 55⁰C to protect the sterilized products from deterioration
- safety design – the unit will pause if the door is open in the middle of a cycle to prevent UV leakage.
- Storage function helps to keep the contents stay sterile, available for use at anytime
- Safely sterilises other items that baby touches e.g. toys, spoon, toothbrush, keys
- Super quiet, small and compact
- *Tested against Coronavirus (tested to EN 16777) and Influenza H1N1.