Pigeon Nose Cleaner
Summary & Product Specifications
- Unique technique to clean your baby’s nose
- Soft nozzel with rubber pump
- Easy to use and clean
- Safe for your baby
Pigeon Baby Nose cleaner
- When using Cleaner, always hold baby in your arms.
- Never compress rubber pump while soft nozzle is inserted in baby’s nostril.
- Rubber pump must be compressed first before placing soft nozzle into baby’s nostril.
- CAUTION:Failure to follow the above instruments may result in damage to the mucus membranes.
Let baby’s nose feel clean and refreshed
• Suction can be easily controlled
• Mucus remains trapped in bottle, thereby preventing backflow.
• Transparent bottle allows for easy observation of mucous extraction.
How to use
• Hold baby in your arms.
• Apply suction only when baby is calm.
• Place mouthpiece in mouth while holding baby with one hand.
• Hold the bottle with the free hand, and gently place the tip of the round nozzle close to baby’s nostril, forming a seal.
• Always begin by sucking gently and slowly until all loose mucus has been removed.
How to wash
• Separate nose cleaner, flushing each part under warm running water after each use.
• Dry very well and store Nose Cleaner in plastic case provided.
• All parts, except the bottle, can be sterilized in boiled water or the microwave oven.
There are no reviews yet.